How To Set Up An Auto Responder In CPanel
It’s possible to respond to incoming emails even when you’re out of office, on a vacation or unavailable.
To do this, you’ll need to set up auto responders from within cPanel. All you need to do is create your custom response message that you want to send from a specific email address and follow a couple of steps.
Here’s how to get it done –
1. Log in to your cPanel.
2. Navigate to the Mail section.
3. Click on Auto Responders.
4. Click the Add Auto Responder button.
5. Choose the character set; default (UTF-8) is recommended.
6. Set the interval between two responses to a similar email address.
7. Choose the email for which you want to create the auto responder.
8. Enter the name that will appear in the response message.
9. Enter the subject for the response message.
10. Check the HTML option, if your message uses HTML.
11. Enter the actual response message in the box.
12. Set a time to start the auto responder.
13. Set a time to stop the auto responder.
14. Finally, click the Create/Modify button.
That’s how you can set up an auto responder so that automatic replies can be sent from an email address.